The information below highlights changes to the rail service at London Bridge Station.
The info was sourced from TFL – more information can be sourced from this link;
· From 20 December 2014 to 4 January 2015 Southern services will not call at London Bridge and some Southern services will be diverted to Victoria. A revised timetable will operate across the network
· From 20 December 2014 until 4 January 2015, Thameslink services will not call at London Bridge. They will be diverted via an alternative route between Blackfriars and East Croydon
· Between Monday 22 and Wednesday 24 December 2014, London Overground services will not operate to and from New Cross. A replacement bus service will run between New Cross, Surrey Quays and Canada Water during this time
· Between Monday 22 and Wednesday 24 December 2014, Southeastern trains to Charing Cross that usually call at London Bridge during the morning peak will not stop at London Bridge between 07:54 and 09:01. Southeastern services will continue to call at London Bridge at all other times
· Some other services on National Rail, London Overground, London Tramlink, DLR and the Tube will be busier than usual as rail customers use alternative routes
· Other changes to services will be taking place throughout the festive period – please check before you travel